Saturday, October 30, 2010

Setting aside Smiles

I have had a really fun time doing my Daily Smiles, but I have to tell you life can sometimes get too crazy!!  Since my last posted "smile" I have experienced many unrecorded smiles, like beginning preparations for our church Christmas play (a somewhat stressful smile), preparing for three days worth of subs (a tedious smile), traveling to Vegas (an excited smile), having a wonderful time in Vegas (a huge, "this is sooo cool" smile), returning from Vegas (a "dang, the red eye was a really bad idea" smile), trying to get caught up at school (a "how on earth can I have this much paperwork to grade" smile). Well, needless to say I have had a ton of smiles - sorry I wasn't able to share them all.

Since we are moving rapidly toward Thanksgiving, I thought I would do a Thirty Days of Thankfulness during the month of November.  As the month moves me closer to the craziness of Christmas, I figure being grateful is exactly what I need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment