Monday, July 2, 2012

Popsicle Passion #1

Okay, let me start by saying that I really enjoy the super summery treat known as the popsicle, but sugar water isn't the best food choice even on the hotest of days. When I first saw the Zoku personal popsicle maker, I knew I just HAD to have one - then I saw the price. . . guess I didn't need it after all. Not to long after that I saw a similar product at Target for 1/2 the price. Now, that's do-able! Overall, I've been pretty happy with it - only a few issues of not being able to get the popsicle out of the metal mold. Just had to share one of my new favorite good-for-you-pop!



Chocolate Coconut Pop

  • Vanilla yogurt
  • Chocolate pudding powder
  • Coconut flakes
  • Splash of milk



  1. Mix items (eye-ball amounts)
  2. Place into maker
  3. Wait until freezes
  4. Remove
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment