Monday, September 6, 2010

Photo Day #23 - Hmmmmm. . . .

Today's picture is actually a conundrum that I am facing.  How come clothes baskets rarely stay in THIS form?  Most of the time they are either filled with dirty clothes to be washed or clean clothes to be folded and put away, but they aren't often found just like this?   I saw one like this for the briefest of moments today, and just had to make it my "picture of the day."  It was such a rarity, and to be honest, I think it has already disappeared. . .


Today I challenge all who view my blog,
what is YOUR explanation for this phenomena?
(leave your answer as a comment)

2 comments:

  1. :) It's a rarity in our house too. I have a laundry sorter which I love for the dirty laundry...but I often have baskets of clean clothes sitting around that need put away. It's only when I'm disciplined enough to put them away right after I fold them that the basket stays empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lived in a nudist colony it would stay empty . . .

    Even though I put away clothes as soon as they come out of the dryer, a basket is never empty for more than 12 hours since, currently, we all wear clothes in this house LOL

    ReplyDelete