Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Day#21 - My Handyman

I just love today's picture!!  It's actually what I saw outside my front door for a good part of the afternoon.  The other part of the afternoon would have included the ladder w/out the feet as Steve as standing in the attic working on the roof.  (Finally, after a tree falling on our house several months ago, the insurance-paid roofer is coming out to fix the roof, and before he could do that Steve had to fix the hole.)  I'm so glad that I married a guy who knows how to do "stuff" - like fix a hole in a roof, and doesn't mind getting dirty - "dirty" hardly described what he looked like when he was done!  He saved us over $800 yesterday by doing it himself; what a guy!  I will say, I was slightly terrified that at some point I was going to see him laying in the front yard; so, I'm also glad I married a guy who has good balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment