Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Day#31 - The Adventure Never Really Ends

Wow!  It is so hard to believe that my "31 Pictures in 31 Days" is over tonight.  I spent all day thinking of the "perfect" picture. . . would it be something from my morning routine?  how about my wonderful class?  a quick planning dinner with a good friend?  the sloppy joes I made for dinner?  I just couldn't figure out what image I wanted to end this adventure with. . . that is until I looked across the livingroom at the love of my life and decided on the perfect picture! (Yeah, long story about how the bear ended up in there too!)


This is a wonderful reminder, to me at least, 
that my adventures will never really come to an end 
♥  as long as I have Steve by my side.  ♥

My 31 Days may be up, but I still have many more adventures to capture.  
Stayed tuned to my blog as I continue Grabbing Moments: 
 the big ones, the little ones, and the ones that stay forever in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a romantic! I loved your 31 days of sharing special moments. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete