Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photo Day #24 - The Mess

My goodness!  Today was one of those non-stop days at school!!  We're having some issues with our schedule, and as I tell my kidlets (and remind myself) part of growing this year means learning to be flexible - and today was definitely a test of that.  By the end of the day, my desk looked like a tornado hit it.  (see picture)  Of course, I could not leave until it was neat and tidy.  [Fly Lady may not reside in my real house, but in my classroom, shes' a constant companion, and my "sink" is my desk top at this house!]  Well, I just thought that this would be a perfect pictures snapshot of :
1.) what busy looks like
2.) what productive looks like, and 
3.) what my desk doesn't look like in the morning!!





Disclaimer: The contents and appearance of the desk
was in no way altered prior to the photograph being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment