Friday, September 10, 2010

Photo Day #28 - Girls' Night

Steve made his annual pilgrimage to the Posen Potato Festival this weekend, so I took the opportunity to have a "girls' night" over at Linda's!  The Ethel to my Lucy - the peanut butter to my chocolate -  the Baskin to my Robin - the Ben to my Jerry.    We make such an awesome team, and she makes such an awesome milkshake! It's a traditional snack at their house, so about 10p after our first movie and before our second feature, we had milkshakes.  We stayed up way to late - okay, they stayed up to watch the movie and I promptly fell asleep after the first thirty minutes, but it was still fun!  "Girls' Night" with your bestest bud - - just about nothing's better!!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Steve to take another trip! We need to do this again and again!

    ReplyDelete