Sunday, August 15, 2010

Photo Day #2 - My Dear Husband

For some reason I thought about this picture tonight as I was out running a few errands so I stopped back by the church to snap a real quick shot.  (I knew Steve would NEVER consent to allowing me to take one of him actually in the picture, so this was the next best thing.)  I am so proud of Steve.  He decided a few years ago that he wanted to learn how to play the bass for the praise band, and in those few short years, he took a few lessons, practiced a lot, and now is a very intricate part of the group.  His deep, steady tones keep the music moving, and his silent presence at the very outside edge of the band doesn't do anything to hide the fact that his consistent dedication is part of what makes worship time what it is every Sunday morning.  So, to thank my sweets for all his hard work, I moved his bass out in front - where he will always be in my eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment