Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photo Day #5 - New Do


Let's start by saying I'm not a big fan of photos of myself - I can think of a lot more interesting subjects to photograph,  but when ya get a "new do" it's just customary to chronicle the event with a picture.  So, here it is.  I'm still getting used to it.  My husband says it's just like it was last time I got a haircut, but I don't think it is. . .  I wanted something "fun" for the start of the school year, and something that would last me until about Thanksgiving. (I'm still holding out hope for the Month at the Museum gig.) This haircut seemed to fit the bill.  So, I guess my hair's ready for school - too bad that's about the only thing that is. 


2 comments:

  1. cute! You're a good writer...I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing your new do in real life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute "do". Cuter smile! Steve didn't give you real tulips? I'm surprised, he is always thinking of the little things. Love that guy!

    ReplyDelete