Monday, August 30, 2010

Photo Day #17 - Ready or Not

I don't think it's ever possible to actually feel completely ready for the first day of school. . . There's always "one more thing" that could have been done or should have been done.  This year it seemed especially crazy.  I thought it was just me until a fellow educator pointed out that our new technology (google websites) probably played a part in my pre-starting overload.  Oh, well. . . my class is at least workable for the first day.  It's ready - I sure hope I am.

3 comments:

  1. First day of school! First day of school! Woo Hoo First Day of School! It looks like you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Have a great day!

    love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks fantastic! You are the best teacher ever, of course you are ready! The Darlene Gomes I know would stay up all night if she wasn't ready. :) Have a great first day of school. Your class is in for a real treat this year~

    ReplyDelete