Monday, August 16, 2010

Photo Day #3 - Going Blue

Okay, I am NOT a radical "Save the Trees" kind of person, but I have been trying to be socially responsible when it comes to taking my own bags to the store and recycling the plastic bags that I do occasionally have to get.  Lately, I've been trying to kick up our veggie eating, and have found the local Westborne Market to be one of my favorite shops - next to Trader Joe's of course!  Well, after coming home with a rather large collection of plastic veggie bags in my fabric shopping tote, I realized I had a bit of a problem.   In the past handful of years, I have found there are very few problems that are not clearly solved and illustrated online.  SO, to remedy my problem, I surfed around and found a suggested way to make my own veggie bags.  When I went to the fabric store, I picked pacific blue for my bags; that way no one can pick up my bags by mistake!  And besides, going green is so cliche - I'm starting a new trend - going blue!



2 comments:

  1. Too funny...only you would think of this! Looking forward to more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Have you ever been to Randazzo's? It's on Telegraph and I believe Joy. It's a great place to get produce and their prices are wonderful too! Maybe one of these days (when I'm off bed rest) we can go together :)

    ReplyDelete