Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Day #4 - Our Library

I know it sounds pretty cheesy, but Steve and I still have "dates" to go to the library every two weeks.  We've actually done that with relative consistency since we were first married.  WAY BACK THEN, it was just a tiny little library in downtown Redford.  Now, it's a really nice building just down the street, within walking distance of our house.  OH, I forgot to mention, with all of our overdue fines, we helped to build this lovely building, so if you're ever in the area, come and enjoy the library, it's on us!

2 comments:

  1. We sure love this library too...and have had our share of over due fines as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about library fines :). My hsband says Livonia needs to dedicate a wing of our library in my honor.

    ReplyDelete