Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photo Day#15 - Weddings

I don't know why, but ever since I got married, I am a total MUSH at weddings!  I guess it's because they make me remember my wedding day - waiting to walk down the aisle with my dad, seeing Steve get a little misty-eyed as he saw me, making my dad cry when the letter I recorded for him was played, making everyone else get teary-eyed at that same letter, asking Pastor Fred after the vows (during the duet) when I was going to be able to kiss Steve and having him announce my question to the entire congregation, and finally the joy of standing before the Lord and my family and friends and pledging my life and love to the man of my dreams.

It may have been over eleven years ago (actually 11 years and 21 days), but sometimes I still feel like we are just silly newly-weds.  We still giggle and laugh together, and he can still make my heart skip a beat.  He thinks I'm a mush - and I think he's still the man of my dreams!


Steve was in the sound booth for David and Jessica's wedding, so I sat with him.  
During prayer I snapped this silly picture of the two of us!
The smirk on his face indicates that he knew what I was doing,
but wasn't too happy about it.
Oh, well - - good thing he loves me!

2 comments:

  1. cute post! You guys are a great couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a Darlene moment! Steve is used to it. He is just glad his eyes are closed> hehehe

    ReplyDelete