Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 16

Okay, I'm finding that you don't necessarily have to "like" something to be thankful for it!  Case in point - today! I started my day off in a very relaxed, hang-around-the-house fashion, but that was only because I had to take a half a personal day for the dreaded yearly physical for my insurance.  As much as I absolutely despise going to the doctor, I must say that I am grateful for the following:

1.) That I have a doctor that is very kind and is always willing to give me the time that I need.
2.) That medical attention is so easily available in our country.
3.) That medical technology has improved so much in the past hand-full of years.
4.) That medicine is available for just about anything.

Well, I could go on for at least a few more. . . Suffice it to say, I still dislike going to the doctor, but I am grateful for the opportunity.  (and thankful that the yearly physical is still only yearly.)



No comments:

Post a Comment