Sunday, November 7, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 7

I like Sundays!  I don't always like the rush of getting to church in time for Steve's Praise Team practice, and I don't always like how long the day sometimes seems to be, but I do LOVE time spent fellowshipping with my church family, having the opportunity to raise my voice in worship with a group of fellow believers, sitting under the powerful preaching of a solid, biblical pastor, and yes, the occasional Sunday dinner with friends.

Our dinner today at LaMarsa, started out with just a bunch of ladies (and Steve tagging along), but we ended up joining with another group from church that came to the same restaurant.  Fortunately, they had two guys with them, so Steve wasn't so outnumbered.  Well, we had a wonderful meal, laughed a TON, and even shared a birthday dessert 10 ways!  (Happy Birthday, Gail!  Thanks for sharing!)  It was a great way to spend the afternoon; thank you Lord for wonderful friends and sweet fellowship.

Steve, Gail, Denise, Narcisa, Cindy, Norm, Sharon, and Tim
let's do it again sometime!
{and maybe next time we'll even let Dave and Pastor join us!}

LaMarsa in Farmington

Happy Birthday, Gail!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun today! I love fellowshipping with my Church family too and we definetly need to do this again. So thankful to the Lord for sweet family and friends!

    Still tasting "garlic"!!

    ReplyDelete