Friday, November 5, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 5

Another "school related" gratitude - but this one is not quite as it appears.  I am thankful that we are able to stay as late as we'd like (or more aptly put, "as late as we need to") even on Fridays.  Today I'm glad I was able to stay and get some grades finished, get the scary mess hiding behind my desk taken care of, get a wall display taken down (to prepare for a new one the kids will help with on Monday), and get the old bulletin board  down and the new one set for my kids to add their leaves of gratefulness to during the week.

I'm glad I was able to get all of that done, but tonight I am most grateful for my wonderful husband and the tasty dinner he made and plated so I wouldn't have to worry about him beating me home.

Our Thankfulness Tree
We learn the difference between thanking God and praising God
as we spend the month filling the whole board
with beautiful leaves on which the students have
written their praises and thanksgiving.
God sure is good!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! You are the most incredible teacher I know!

    ReplyDelete