Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 9

Sometimes there are things that happen that just strike me as incredibly funny! I'm grateful for moments like that!

Tonight one of those moments occurred while I was starting to get dinner ready. Steve had picked out some meals from Trader Joe's, and he had decided tonight that turkey meatloaf muffins layered with Parmesan mashed potatoes and spinach sounded good. I got them out of the freezer, opened the package and was slightly amused to find that they were really shaped like funny, little muffins! The truly funny part was when I tried to pop one out of the package. It flew out of the little plastic container and went zipping across the counter! When I finally got it back under control I couldn't help but smiling. I am so grateful for my sweet husband and his attempts to make my life easier when it comes to making dinners!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment