Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 17

WOW!  That was all I could think as Steve, Rick and Ricky helped load up the Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes into the church van!  WOW!!  The final counted ended up being 123! WOW!!  That's exactly 20 more shoe boxes than last year! I am so thankful for the wonderful folks at First Baptist of Farmington.  It's so exciting to know that there are 123 young lives that will be introduced to Christ because of their generosity. 

I know this isn't the best picture, but it was taken with my iphone in the dark after we had unloaded up the boxes at Northridge. (By the way, it was really fun going into the lobby and saying, "I have approximately 123 shoe boxes.  What should I do with them?")
Thank you, Lord,  for such a unique opportunity
to show Your love!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for organizing such a great project! It IS exciting to see the families of FBC getting involved and to see so many boxes donated to touch the lives of young children! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete