Saturday, November 6, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 6

This morning I have to admit that I'm EXTREMELY grateful that the Lord has given us technology that can help to make me more organized.  I'm thankful for my Toodledo account where I can make my "to do" lists and then carry them with me on my phone.  I'm thankful that I can have a phone that allows me to carry my "to do's" and still get in touch with my husband when I'm out running frantically around to do errands.  The use of technology to make our lives easier goes on and on.

Admittedly an un-named technological elements (with the abbreviation of FB) can make our time LESS productive, but we'll just be grateful for the brain breaks that it allow us!

This is just the visible portion of this weekends
ToDo List

No comments:

Post a Comment